Skånetrafiken tickets are available from many different outlets all over Skåne. Please select a Customer Service Centre or ticket agent from the list on the left hand side.
Please note that cash is not accepted as payment on board buses or trains.
Tickets are not available for purchase on board trains. When travelling by train in Skåne or Denmark you have to buy your ticket before you board the train. This is based on a decision by the Swedish Work Environment Authority.
Skånetrafiken has five Customer Service Centres and more than one hundred ticket agents all over Skåne:Customer Service Centres
Welcome to one of our five Customer Service Centres offering you a full range of services.
We can help you with tickets, Jojo cards, fares, traffic information, other information relating to your journey as well as offering help on how to claim compensation should your journey be delayed (Travel Guarantee).
We have two Customer Service Centres in Malmö, and one each in Lund, Kristianstad and Helsingborg.
Ticket agents – selected ticket agents
Here you can:
- Buy a Jojo Discount Card or a Jojo Period Card and credit with a minimum of SEK 200.
- Top up your Jojo Discount Card, Jojo Period Card and Jojo Student Card. Please note: First time purchase and credit of your Jojo Student Card must be made at one of our Customer Service Centres.
- You can also buy our other tickets, such as:
Single fare ticket
- Around the Sound ticket
- 24/72 hour ticket
You can also:
- Buy timetables
- Claim compensation should your journey be delayed (Travel Guarantee)
Ticket agents – retailers
Here you can:
- Buy a prepaid (SEK 200) Jojo Discount Card.
- Jojo Discount Cards are easily available thanks to our retailers; however, our retailers do not offer the option of topping up your card. You cannot top up your card here.
A card fee of SEK 10 will be added to each card.