The Duo/Family ticket is the cheapest way for two adults or a family to travel in Skåne or to Denmark. Buy a combined ticket for two adults and get a 10% discount .
The Duo/Family ticket is the cheapest way for two adults or a family to travel in Skåne or to Denmark.
Ticket type Duo/Family will give you a 10 % discount if there are several of you travelling together. It can also be used in combination with your Jojo Discount Card giving an additional 20% discount.
This ticket type is valid for up to five people (a maximum of two adults) travelling on the same ticket.
Find timetable and fares in the Travel Planner
Where to buy your Duo/Family ticket:
Please note that cash is not accepted as payment on board buses or trains. Buy it here:
- on city buses (green) – using a Jojo Discount Card, or mobile phone ticket (Swedish citizens only). Jojo Discount Card
- on regional buses (yellow) – using a Jojo Discount Card or debit/credit card.
- at ticket machines at train stations– using a Jojo Discount Card or debit/credit card (some ticket machines also accept cash)
You can also buy tickets at our Customer Service Centres and selected ticket agents.
The Duo/Family ticket is valid for journeys in Skåne, in the south of Sweden and to Denmark along the route and within the zones you have paid for.
The Duo/Family ticket is not valid for 1st class travel. It is not valid for transportation with taxi or närtrafik.
Who can use the ticket?
- Two adults and up to 3 children, or
- One adult and up to 4 children, or
- A maximum of 5 children unaccompanied by an adult.
Please note that Denmark and Sweden have different age limits for Child/Youth fares.
Sweden: 7-19 years
Denmark: 7-15 years
Please note that cash is not accepted as payment on board buses or trains. When travelling by train in Skåne or Denmark you have to buy your ticket before you board the train. Failure to produce a valid ticket/travel card on demand will render a penalty fare.